I (stupidly, from what I have found out) purchased a 1 year XBox Live code.I was supposed to receive it within a couple of hours.

That was on Saturday. It's now Tuesday and I have yet to receive my code or any kind of response to my emails and texts. I have already filed a complaint with Paypal but now have to wait for the *** to respond to them. This is what I get for trying to save a few bucks and throw a little business to the little guy.

Avoid DJVideogames.com at all costs.

he will just rip you off.Oh, I tried to post a review at their site but it will not let me post a review for an item that "I haven't purchased." I was hoping to warn others about this clown.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "will not send what i paid for or respond to my inquiries." of xbox live code and associated monetary loss in the amount of $41. DJVIDEOGAMES needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned xbox live code in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at DJVIDEOGAMES.

Had an Experience with DJVIDEOGAMES?

Comments