I (stupidly, from what I have found out) purchased a 1 year XBox Live code.I was supposed to receive it within a couple of hours.

That was on Saturday. It's now Tuesday and I have yet to receive my code or any kind of response to my emails and texts. I have already filed a complaint with Paypal but now have to wait for the *** to respond to them. This is what I get for trying to save a few bucks and throw a little business to the little guy.

Avoid DJVideogames.com at all costs.

he will just rip you off.Oh, I tried to post a review at their site but it will not let me post a review for an item that "I haven't purchased." I was hoping to warn others about this clown.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "will not send what i paid for or respond to my inquiries." of xbox live code and associated monetary loss in the amount of $41. DJVIDEOGAMES needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned xbox live code in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at DJVIDEOGAMES.

Had an Experience with DJVIDEOGAMES?

Comments

Ndot Technologies - Skilled People and Affordable Service Ndot Technologies "Yes It happened. After the continuous disappointment 5 top taxi app developers in World i decided to try with Ndot Taximobility. It is my fortunate to contact them at last..." Read more UBER - I was charged $253 UBER "...i requested a ride and finally was picked up.I check my bank statement and noticed that over $200 had been charged and it was from Uber..." Read more Baanyan Software Services - Review in Software category  from Edison, New Jersey Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Spywhizz - SCAM ALERT Spywhizz "Spywhizz a total scam do not answer once you pay your money a fraud business do not deal with Spy whizz waste of time and money they spywhizz should not..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - NO RESPONSE I Am A Mother To An Angel "My 1st purchase was made 4/29/17. I did not start emailing request for updates on my order until 8/17. which I emailed 3 times before finally getting a response of.."There..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Wynnwood Firestone State Inspection Scam Firestone Complete Auto Care "1. They choose something, for a fail, they thought the customer would not be able to check while driving or upon parking: a fool-proof scam. It has happened each time..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more